Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thoughts about Blogging

A blank slate. A new beginning. A fresh undertaking. Many thoughts run through my mind as I sit staring at an empty screen. What do I say? What is important about me? What do people want to know about?

I love my life, but what makes anyone else want to read about it? Maybe this will just be a personal record, never to be shared with others. Maybe just Grandma will occasionally drop in to see what the grandbabies are doing today. Or maybe the Lord will send someone along - someone who needs to know about Him - the Best Friend of All.

Whatever the audience, who ever might happen to read my thoughts, I pray that this will touch someone. Even if the only one who is ministered to is myself by having a record of my thoughts, I pray that I will have not only a spot on the web that is taking up valuable hard drive space, but a place that will help people to live for God Forever!

No comments: