Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jen Maddocks Designs CT Layouts

Scrapbooking is my creative outlet, and I am really having lots of fun working on the Creative Team of both Jen Maddocks and Jen C. Here are the latest layouts I have done for Jen Maddocks.

This one is made using Jen's Summer Getaway Mini Kit! This is one of my favorite places to visit while we are in the South. Jekyll Island is a state park, and you have to pay $5 to get on the island, which keeps the beach less crowded and clean. It is so beautiful there, and one of these days I want to go on a week-long vacation there!



This page was made for the Leaving a Legacy challenge at Digi Scrap Mania, where we were asked to make a page with five random things about ourselves. I had so much fun putting this page together, and I love it because I rarely scrap about myself... It was a nice change of pace! This page uses Jen's newest Kit: One Fine Day.

No comments: